3 Ways the ‘Internet Of Things’ will innovate the Indian Retail Industry in 2017
The Internet of Things is expected to take off globally in the year 2017. According to IDC, the digital signage usage itself will grow from $6 billion in 2013 to $27.5 billion in 2018, as retailers continue to digitize the consumer experience. In India too, ...
How IoT Solutions can help enhance business for offline Retailers and major Brands?
Like all other industries, the traditional or the offline Retail Industry is undergoing a major shift in its paradigm due to the impact of technology. Brands are keen to get some insight into their marketing spend in the retail stores as well as tap the ...
Digital Signage – Turning ATMs from Cost to Revenue
How did ATM start? The roots of ATMs go to the efforts of banks to reduce the operational cost at branches. Back then, to provide services to the consumer at the most convenient and nearest locations, the banks needed to setup branches at the deepest ...
- EasyReach viewpoint of IoT sector in India for the year 2017
- 3 Ways the ‘Internet Of Things’ will innovate the Indian Retail Industry in 2017
- How IoT Solutions can help enhance business for offline Retailers and major Brands?
- 10 Tips to Designing Content for Digital Signage
- Digital Signage – Turning ATMs from Cost to Revenue