LoRaWAN® Vehicle and People Tracker
Many factories experience Trucks lined up at their factory entrance gate. They wait till they deliver goods at appropriate warehouse. Tracking their movement inside factory premise becomes important to reduce the traffic and optimize time to deliver.
A GPS based tracking system that leverages LoRa® becomes a perfect cost effective solution to manage trucks.
As soon as truck enters the queue, a device with long lasting battery is stuck on truck. The device keeps sending GPS location at regular interval and eventually on the exit gate the device is collected.
The system provides LIVE information about the length of the queue, average waiting period, areas where congestion takes place, average time to reach to a particular warehouse etc.
- Used across 50+ different types of industrial vehicles
- Help monitoring fuel expenses on Vehicle
- Detects engine ON/OFF and measures utilisation
- Used for Travel route, distance calculation, geo-fencing etc.
- IP65 with surge protection, water proof and dust proof
- Has internal battery with acceleration detection
- Battery lasts for 24 Hours
- LoRaWAN Class A device